19 December 2009

Merry Christmas

You know, today I'm homesick for a Home I've never seen before; for a Place where there is always the magic of Christmas, where love blankets us all around, where fellowship is deep and pure, and where light shines from the Father of Light, the Prince of Peace, the Saviour of those freed by His blood; no more suffering, no more sin, no more parting, no more death; joy and peace are the air we breathe; work is an overflow of the love of God that fills and overflows everyone.

May we have a taste of it this Christmas through our thanksgiving for Jesus and our fellowship with family and friends, and may we pass it on to everyone we meet.


Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Even though you are talking about heaven, I hope you'll find something close to that when you come home for Christmas. Looking forward to having you home!
    I love your thoughts expressed in your article. Love you always!

    ReplyDelete